Lecturer in Sustainable Finance (Full Time, Permanent)
Protocol are looking to recruit a Lecturer in Sustainable Finance to work on site at a university in London.
Salary – £48,000 – £50,000
- Experience of creating and leading on new strategy, plus experience of integrating ESG/sustainability into investment products, processes, systems, and reporting gained in the capacity of an investment manager, asset owner or investment consultancy firm.
- Deep knowledge of the financial sector, including asset management, sustainable investments and banking industries.
- Specialisation in green finance frameworks, sustainable investments, and green supply chain management.
- Experience of key ESG issues affecting businesses, as well as reporting and disclosure and associated key performance indicators
- Understanding of relevant financial reporting mechanisms and standards
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting software (Accuvio/Diligent, Ecometrica)
- Awareness of climate change issues In the context of financial services business
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary issues and debates within the area of sustainability
- Experience of key sustainability tools/ methologies (BREEAM)
- Masters or equivalent advanced work experience in business/finance (international, environmental, development or sustainable focus preferred), economics, public policy, international development, environmental science/studies.
- Any sustainable finance-related certifications would be an added advantage
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.