A large FE group in Derbyshire that provides excellent learning experiences to thousands of students per year are recruiting for an Agriculture Trainer Assessor to begin as soon as possible on an hourly paid basis.
The successful candidate will be available for 3 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), training and assessing on Level 2 and 3 Agriculture Apprenticeship courses and will be qualified to level three or higher in a land-based subject and have previous experience of assessing.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a competitive rate of pay as well as a friendly, supportive and productive environment within an establishment which is truly going places!
If you are interested, please don’t delay and apply today with your CV to start a conversation with one of our consultants and avoid disappointment!
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality training to groups and individuals both in college and in the workplace in accordance with qualification guidelines and the college’s quality systems.
- Manage an electronic diary, scheduling workplace visits
- Carry out learner inductions and health and safety appraisals
- Create assessment plans with learners and assess supporting evidence, providing feedback for individual learners
- Timely completion of progress reviews and of appropriate paperwork for timely completion of the apprenticeship/qualification framework
- Flexible approach to work across the department
The person & qualifications
- Must have access to your own transport and be able to drive with business on their insurance
- An academic or industry related qualification in Agriculture/ Land-based (min Level 3)
- Qualified to TAQA (A1, D32/33)
- (Optional) Hold an internal verifier award (V1)
- (Optional) A teaching qualification
- Experience of managing employer relationships
- Experience of working with a caseload of learners
- Experience of working in a further education or training setting, particularly a NVQ provision
- Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.