Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Curriculum Administrator, the role will require you to manage deadlines, organise evidence/document collation and provide support across college departments.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: up to £22,511 per annum.
The person & qualifications
- Possess excellent communication skills and be committed to ensuring the highest quality in all that you do.
- Advantageous if experienced within an educational establishment
- You will have experience within an administrative role previously with a meticulous approach to your duties at hand.
- The individual will be comfortable with using the entire Microsoft Office suite and most importantly Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and Word.
- To manage deadlines, organise evidence/document collation, provide support across college departments and be proactive in tasks related to strategic development.
- Provide aid to the curriculum teams.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as well as other departments.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.