Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Estates/Maintenance Assistant, you will undertake a range of duties to provide an efficient and effective premises service across the College campus.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Up to £10.39 per hour
The person & qualifications
- Full clean UK driving licence held for three years, including a D1 category for driving minibuses.
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety issues in connection with Construction Industry.
- Ability to record repairs information relating to repair inspection or completed repair jobs
- Educated to at least NVQ Level 2
- Carry out maintenance tasks including statutory, mandatory, planned preventative and reactive maintenance. Examples of work: Install new laminate flooring, decorating, install new taps, new basin, install appliances, fit doors, replace radiator valves and similar.
- To identify and participate in minor maintenance of college premises and equipment and to undertake a range of handyman duties.
- To complete work requests raised via the Estates work request system.
- Assisting in emergency cleaning, graffiti removal and unblocking of toilets.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.