Lecturer In Health And Social Care (Permanent)
We are looking for a Lecturer In Health And Social Care to work in a University in the Birmingham area.
What’s on Offer?
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Salary of £38,000
- All aspects of planning, delivering and assessing student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes are met.
- Develop, update and improve course materials to reflect developments in the field (e.g. the psychological impact of COVID-19 upon vulnerable members of the population and health and social care procedures and practice).
- Working with an established and supportive team to deliver the curriculum using a variety of techniques including simulation, asynchronous learning across a widening participation student group, including online and classroom based teaching.
- Attend School meetings as required, in order to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within the team.
- To actively be involved in staff development activities and peer observations
- Master’s degree and/or a PhD in the relevant area
- Experience working in the industry of your subject
- Previous lecturing experience for similar courses
- Experience supervising student work and providing support and feedback
- Teaching qualifications or membership of the HEA
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.