Lecturer in Computing (Permanent)
Protocol are looking for a Computing Lecturer to work with a reputable higher education provider that prides itself in offering sector-relevant courses across the UK. This provider prides itself in allowing its students to thrive in the job market; they uniquely place a great importance on employability and the journey of each student post graduation.
This position is to be based at the Leeds Campus.
- You will be comfortable delivering materials at at least one of the following levels: HNC/HND, Undergraduate or Postgraduate.
- Working to plan, deliver and assess student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes and objectives are met.
- Develop, update and continually improve the course materials to meet market requirements.
- Use a variety of learning and teaching methods/materials including live online learning.
- Attend meetings as required, in order to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within the team.
The person & qualifications:
- You will have a Master’s degree and/or a PhD in the relevant area.
- You will have previous lecturing experience for similar courses.
- You will have experience supervising student work and providing support and feedback.
- If you hold a teaching qualification and industry experience, this will be desirable.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.