Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for creating compelling and dynamic digital marketing content and campaigns to raise the College’s profile and achieve recruitment targets through the college’s website, social media and other digital platforms.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Up to £17,729
The person & qualifications
- GCSE English at grade 4/5 or above
- Qualified to A level or equivalent level 3 standard
- Effective IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages
- Experience of using the Adobe Creative suite
- To generate and schedule exciting and engaging content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), and ensure channels are updated and monitored on a daily basis.
- To support Faculty staff with setting up and managing course-related social media sites.
- To use the Adobe Creative Suite to assist the Graphic Designer with developing a range of graphics for print, website and social media
- To support the Head of Marketing & Student Services with the day-to-day management of the Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.