Academic Support Advisor – Short Term Temporary Position
Protocol are looking for a Academic Support Advisor to work with a university in the Leeds area. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a specialist institution that prides itself on maintaining a close-knit community to encourage creativity and student confidence.
- You will work with Academic Support Team to ensure departmental paperwork and processes are compliant with funding body and DSA regulations.
- You will use university systems to ensure that the department’s administrative work is accurate and up to date.
- You will ensure that all Learning Support documentation is accurate and that sufficient evidence is provided to support adjustments and entitlements and that this is recorded in line with Data Protection legislation.
- You will take an active role in the administration of academic support across the university, liaising with both students and staff to ensure appropriate adjustments are made as necessary.
The person & qualifications:.
- You must have a degree.
- You must have excellent communicative skills, demonstrating active listening with a sensitive approach.
- You will have excellent IT skills.
- If you have experience working with a range of disabilities, this will be desirable.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.