Protocol is recruiting for a Marketing Events Liaison Officer
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £26,380 – £27,980pa inclusive
Hours: 37 Hours
The person & qualifications
· Qualification in Marketing or Experience in similar position
· Experience of using social media channels
· Experience in a role of event coordination
· Working with the stakeholders to understand and develop appropriate marketing campaigns to meet their needs with the Marketing Manager.
· Marketing campaign delivery and coordination – i.e. direct marketing, advertising both on and offline, social media, SEO, events, telemarketing, lead management and nurture, multi-media (audio/video) content and collateral production.
· Implement specific campaigns in line with key recruitment periods in order to continually grow engagement and increase conversions.
· Liaising and coordinating with external suppliers.
· Event coordination – co-ordination and delivery of events and support of larger events. Events include employer seminars, breakfasts, open days, graduation ceremonies, exhibitions and careers fairs, apprenticeship awards, jobs fairs and parents’ information evenings. This will require out of hours work and travel.
· To attend and man stands at events where necessary to promote the college’s courses and business solutions.
· Develop and keep up to date sections of the college website and /or sub-sites ensuring content is relevant, up-to-date and in line with brand guidelines and search engine optimisation techniques.
· Create and implement e-marketing and social media messages using channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Utilising social media to engage with and advertise to relevant target audiences in a way that is responsive to the external environment and business requirements.
· Working with, understanding and utilising the college’s database and using it to create targeted marketing campaigns.
· Developing, utilising and maintaining data in the CRM system for marketing and communications and event management.
· Working with Schools Liaison to support school engagement events and engagement opportunities.
· Copywriting for emails, adverts, news releases, website, brochures and newsletters.
· Design, create and organise the print of high-quality marketing collateral including leaflets, brochures, posters, guides and other as required.
· Coordinating marketing collateral stocks and lead on the effective distribution of materials.
· Design and create high-quality graphics, assets and written content for use over multiple channels including website, social media and emailers. This will include infographics, newsletters, invitations, guides, web banners, digital call-to-actions, email signatures and any other required digital collateral.
· To support with marketing support request fulfilment.
· To support the wider marketing team in delivering the marketing priorities and tasks.
· Undertake appropriate market research when required and use this to guide marketing activities.
· Contribute to monthly reporting of Marketing activities and metrics, and self-assessment reports.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.