Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced MIS Administrator in an Educational establishment, you will be providing efficient and accurate administrative support to implement and maintain data and information systems to meet the needs if the college, this is a temporary role.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum.
The person & qualifications
- A good standard of education normally to Level 3 (minimum Maths and English GCSE or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an MIS related role
- Knowledge of, and experience using, data systems ideally in a further education setting (such as ProSuite/ProAcheive/REMS etc.);
- An understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- Assist with the maintenance of the College systems to ensure the accuracy and availability of all student data required for the efficient management of the College on a day-to-day basis;
- Carry out MIS administration procedures including maintaining student learner agreements, processing course changes and progression records;
- Accurately input learner and course information in a timely manner to ensure that funding and student data is accurate, robust and of a high quality
- Carry out specific internal controls throughout the year to ensure accuracy of key student and course information and report variations;
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.