Protocol are recruiting for Early Years Lecturer on part-time/full time, permanent basis in Wigan.
Permanent – 25,598 – £34,353 per annum
The college has a long standing history in providing you with quality education and training through exceptional teaching, support and guidance over an extensive range of academic, vocational, technical and apprenticeship courses. They strive to provide programmes at a wide range of levels to suit all abilities.
- Preparing interactive and engaging lessons.
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
- Demonstrating and overseeing practical lessons.
- Setting and grading assessments.
The person & qualifications
- Experience as a Early Years Lecturer
- GCSE maths and English grade C qualifications or recognised equivalent to be attained
within the probationary period
- Degree or vocational qualification at the appropriate level in a relevant subject
- Possess an appropriate recognised teaching qualification or to obtain within 2 years of the
first available course
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.