Role – Student Services Administrator
Salary – £18,800 pa
Hours – 37 hours per week, all year round
Contract – Permanent
Location – Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Closing date: 10th June 2022
QRS are currently recruiting on behalf of Inspire Education Group for a permanent Student Services Administrator.
Provide an outstanding administrative service across the Student Services Directorate. This role has a primary focus on the Additional Learning Support (ALS) and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) department administrative and information processes which underpins the provision delivery.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Undertake a range of tasks related to the enrolment and admission procedures for new and existing ALS and SEND students in including providing IAG on provision
- Carry out operational requirements of the ALS/EHCP referral and assessment process to meet quality standards and planning deadlines
- Inputting and auditing of ALS delivery across FE and HE ensuring accuracy of information and data that it is timely and reliable
- Working across the teams to ensure that all staff complete key local recording systems accurately and support the implementation for new procedures and strategies
- Carry out administration tasks key to the functions of the Student Services team including; ordering system, stationary requirements, absence procedure, scanning, room bookings, post collection and circulation, filing of hard copy and electronic documents, manning Wellbeing Reception, updating local department databases related to EHCP’s and equipment loans, creating invoices for High Needs funding, daily monitoring of the ALS admin email inbox and phone messages
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of all information and data within the department both internally and externally with full compliance with all college policies including GDPR. Ensuring all learner and staff data is stored securely and locked away appropriately.
- Coordinate meetings as required, managing agenda paperwork, distribution and producing minutes.
- Support the production of key Student Services data reports for analysis and audit for internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with across college administration, IAG and MIS teams
- Providing a professional customer service to both internal and external customers using a variety of mediums, e.g. telephone, video call, email and written correspondence
- Meet College service standards for the processing of information and return of reports
- Normal working hours of 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday
- New appointees to the College are subject to a 6 months’ probationary period
- 30 days per year, plus bank holidays and discretionary days
- Local Government Pension Scheme
Qualifications and experience:
- Good general level of education including L2 qualifications in English and Maths
- ECDL/ITQ or equivalent IT Level 2 qualification or relevant experience
- Working in a data capture and administration related role
- In Customer Service, providing IAG and responding to queries internally and externally to the organisation
- Carrying out administration duties, processes and using electronic and manual filing systems
To apply please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org