Professor in Software Engineering – Full Time, Permanent
Protocol are looking for Professors in Software Engineering to work with a university that is based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a new university that has partnered with MIT to provide world class engineering programmes.
- You will assist in the delivery of Software Engineering programmes to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- You will contribute to the research activities of the university, and you will be expected to publish at least two scientific papers within the university affiliation in the international journals.
- You will be expected to split your weekly schedule between teaching and research to ensure that both are continually developed.
- You will be required to relocate to Tashkent, Uzbekistan, however the university will be happy to support with flights and accommodation to ensure a smooth relocation for successful applicants.
The person & qualifications:
- You will have a minimum of a masters qualification in a relevant subject area, but you will ideally have a relevant PhD.
- You will hold a minimum of 5 years working experience, either in an industry or academic capacity.
- You will have a track record of scientific output.
- You will be eager to contribute to the delivery of world class teaching and to further your academic contributions in the relevant research field!
What’s in it for you!:
- You will receive assistance with flights and finding suitable accommodation.
- You will receive benefits such as free medical insurance.
- You will receive 48 days paid annual leave per year.
- You will receive a MINIMUM starting salary of $48,000 per annum.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.