Protocol are currently working with a Further Education College based in Birkenhead in their search for an experienced Full time Permanent Brickwork Lecturer/Trainer Assessor to join their brilliant Construction department to train and assess students on their education journey.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Brickwork and has knowledgeable industry experience. Someone who has experience of assessing qualifications and delivering their expert knowledge to groups and/or individuals.
- Providing high quality flexible teaching, learning, advice and assessment to students on Work Based Learning programmes in workplace and college sites.
- Plan and prepare appropriate training documentation to support direct and online delivery leading to completion of the Apprenticeships frameworks and standards.
- Providing individual and group training for students in line with relevant specifications.
Do you have what it takes?
- A level 3 or above qualification in Brickwork
- An Assessors award
- Recognised full teaching qualification at Level 3 e.g (PTLLS) or be willing to work towards one
- Experience working with students or apprentices either on site or in an educational setting
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.