Protocol are working with University College Birmingham to hire a passionate and technical Senior Digital Marketing and Web Content Officer.
This is a highly technical role managing the University’s main website and international sites, as well as managing digital aspects of marketing campaigns and social media. The college are looking for someone with a highly technical skill set and experience managing and actively working on/ developing digital experiences.
This is a full-time, temporary role until mid December covering maternity leave, although they would consider part time at a minimum of two days a week.
The role is paying a daily rate of £250 – £300 a day (approx. £35 – £42 per hour).
- Lead on building new pages/content within the Umbraco CMS to meet project/University requirements.
- Manage the production and implementation of the websitedesign and source photography where needed ensuring they are representative of UCB’s diverse student body.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the University websites.
- To take a leading responsibility for the University’s main website and international sites.
The person & qualifications
- Excellent IT technical skills and up-to-date knowledge of web functions and platforms (experience with Umbraco CMS is ideal, or a similar CMS).
- Ability to interpret and analyze statistics and data.
- Experience of using web content management systems.
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.