Protocol is looking out for an experience Careers & School Liaison Manager will be responsible for managing a team of staff across all campuses. You will manage the delivery of cross college careers education, information, advice and guidance the college is compliant with its statutory duty to deliver impartial IAG.
- Manage the Careers Advisor and Careers and Schools Liaison Officers staff across all campuses, carrying out appraisals and supporting professional development.
- Manage the processes and procedures to ensure all students receive relevant, impartial careers education, information, advice and guidance to enable them to make informed choices about their next steps.
- Manage the main UCAS period by communicating with various college teams ensuring training is provided.
- Lead on and manage external assessments and quality kite marks.
- Inspire and motivate staff within the team to provide excellent customer service, information advice and guidance to students and other clients.
- Responsible for running system generated reports to inform senior managers of careers KPI’s and targets, progression and destinations of students.
The person & qualifications
- Degree or recent relevant experience
- Level 4 qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance
- A good understanding of statutory careers guidance and quality standards
- A good understanding of how to build effective relationships with partners
- Experience of recording data in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience of using databases, software and IT systems to record data
- Experience of delivering high quality information, advice and guidance
- Ability to work with data showing a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to lead change, meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to manage a team effectively
- Knowledge of government statutory guidelines and audit requirements
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.