We are currently recruiting for multiple Student Support Workers in Peterborough and this may be the next step in your career that you need!
We are offering multiple Student Support Workers a September start, term time only, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with a reputable College, offering £9.50 per hour + statutory holiday pay.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a practical role where you can really make a difference!
You will be supporting learners with a variety of learning needs, disabilities within a group or on an individual basis within a classroom setting. Your responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Clarify, explain, simplify, amplify and break down instructions to support comprehension
- Support teaching staff with behaviour management of individual/group sessions
- Complete accurate daily support records including learner reviews, one page profiles, learner agreements, target setting, E journals and pro monitor records as part of ALS audit requirements, to maintain quality and monitor progress
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and vulnerable adults
What do we need from you?
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent such as a Level 2 functional skills qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, passionate about supporting others, calm and hardworking.
- Good level of IT to support remote working and learning using a range of programmes.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.