Employer Engagement Manager – Temporary Position
Protocol are looking for an Employer Engagement Manager to work with an educational institution based in the Wolverhampton area. This is a temporary opportunity, to last for a minimum of 4 weeks to provide support to the apprenticeships department of the institution.
- You will support the apprenticeships department in promoting the training and apprenticeships division to local businesses and stakeholders.
- You will be working with the team to maintain current employer relationships, whilst actively working to strengthen them.
The person & qualifications:
- You will have personnel experience.
- You will have held a similar role previously.
- You will be experienced working with employers to promote training provisions.
- You will be available to work on site in Wolverhampton.
- This is an immediate start position.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.