JOB TITLE: Animal Care Technician
LOCATION: Stamford, Lincolnshire
SALARY: £9.50 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Lincolnshire area and are looking for an Animal Care Technician to work full time on a temporary basis.
- Responsible for taking care of the animals throughout the day.
- Ensuring the animals are fed and are healthy.
- Assist in lessons with the handling of animals.
The person & qualifications
- Have experience and knowledge of working with Animals.
- Have a qualification in Animal Care.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please Apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.