Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Bath in their search for a Health and Social Care Lecturer. The College is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the rapidly growing department is looking for passionate and motivated people to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for a health Care specialist to deliver on our BTEC programmes an on the new T-Level programme on specific Care topics.
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor assessment processes in accordance with awarding body requirements.
- To Support the delivery on the new transition and T level programme as well as support the strand in the delivery of BTEC level 1, 2, 3 and HE programmes as required by the demands of the curriculum.
- To deliver departmental requirements of core and additional programmes including Health and Safety and environmental regulations, managing data, and delivering on core Care modules.
- Ensure that all students are well prepared for assessments through exams and employer set projects
- Producing sequenced schemes of work, lesson plans, assessment plans, learning materials and any other related activities that impact on the effectiveness of learning ensuring Ofsted Readiness.
Have you got what it takes?
- Relevant Degree in Health Science
- Teaching Qualification (or willingness to work towards a teaching qualification)
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to fulfilling quality assurance requirements of awarding bodies and the College.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Health Care T Levels
- Specific knowledge on the key core concepts of health care.
- Demonstrate proven experience of teaching and assessing on Pearson BTEC programmes.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.