Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Bath in their search for an experienced Creative Digital Lecturer with specialisation in film production. The college is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the growing department is looking for passionate and motivated people to join the team. The successful candidate will be working with full time students undertaking various Digital Media courses and ensure the high standards of the institution are met.
- Full time permanent position at 37hrs per week. Salary up to £33,728 plus benefits
- Delivering various courses in Creative Digital Media and Film Production
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive lessons
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
We are therefore seeking driven individuals with a background in Creative Digital Media. The ideal candidate will have experience either teaching or assessing students at FE level and a track record of success in an educational establishment. A teaching qualification or assessors award are desired but individuals with a strong industry background and the willingness to attain this will also be considered.
Have you got what it takes?
- Industry background within Creative Digital Media or film production
- Experience working with students or apprentices either within an education establishment or on site
- A teaching or assessors qualification or the willingness to work towards one
- An upbeat passionate approach to your work to motive inspire and educate learners
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.