Are you working in a fast-paced retail, hospitality, sales, or customer service position?
Are you fed up working shifts, weekends, and bank holidays?
Are you wanting a long-term career?
Would you like the opportunity to earn commission, bonuses and other fantastic incentives for your hard work and performance?
If so one of our trainee recruitment roles may be for you! Read on…….
Let’s face it, no one working in recruitment ever really grew up wanting to be a recruitment consultant. Most of us got into it by chance. The reason many people decide to get into recruitment and stay in the industry is the lifestyle and rewards available to the go-getters. Usually, you know someone who got into recruitment and seems to be loving life, earning money, and climbing the ladder.
Protocol is a well-established with over 25 years’ experience servicing the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors. Our team is a decent group of friendly, outgoing, hard-working people who want to get on, work to high standards and have a fun along the way.
We are currently looking for several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our team based in our West Bridgford head office. The role involves business development to existing and prospective clients, recruiting suitable candidates, making placements, and building your own business within our business.
Duties of a Trainee Consultant include:
- Business Development
- Account management
- Advertising jobs
- Registering & shortlisting candidates
- Negotiating deals
- Visiting and entertaining clients
NO RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY- Don’t worry, if you really want it and have the right attitude our expert managers will train you up from scratch and give you everything you need to be a massive success in the industry!
Why should you join Protocol?
- TRAINING! You’ll receive full training from our experienced managers and teams.
- Excellent monthly commission structure
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing during your service)
- Buy or sell Holiday scheme!
- Your Birthday off!
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly lunch club incentive
- Annual stretch bonus incentive
- Office fruit
- Early finishes on Fridays!
- Multiple company social events out including summer events, quizzes, team building days, Christmas Party!
- Dress Down Fridays
- Friday pizza’s / beers / fizz!
- Payday Breakfasts!
- Modern office facilities
- Continued learning & coaching
- Clearly structured career progression
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know.
We’re always looking for talented, passionate people to join us here at Protocol. If you’re an ambitious person with a great personality, hungry for success and willing to work hard, we want to hear from you!