JOB TITLE: Uniformed Services Lecturer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19-£22 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for Uniformed Services Lecturers
- Planning and delivering Uniformed Services up to Level 3.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Hold a Level 3 relevant qualification
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
This role will start ASAP.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.