Protocol are recruiting for Electrical Installations Lecturer on a full time, permanent basis in Workington.
Permanent – £25,925 – £36,961 per annum (including 45 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays)
The college is a technical vocational Further Education College delivering education and training to full-time and part-time learners and apprentices to degree level
- To teach up to a level 3 in Electrical Installation.
The person & qualifications
- Recognised level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge of renewable/sustainable technology installations would be advantageous for prospective applicants, as would18th Edition Inspection & Testing qualifications
- Certificate in Education Pass – Desirable
- Assessor/A1 Pass – Desirable
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.