Protocol are recruiting for a Digital Trainer, this is a full time permanent opportunity based in London Borough of Newham.
To deliver teaching, learning and assessment to learners on a wide range of digital qualifications delivered as part of Business Skills Solutions core digital programme.
The role will require the successful candidate to have a good understanding of the delivery of digital qualifications including Level 3 networking and cyber security, L3 digital product design and L3 software development.
- To work as part of the Core skills team to design, develop, and deliver individual programmes of training and assessment on our Digital Programmes up to Level 4.
The person & qualifications
- Experience in teaching and assessing Digital courses at levels 1-4
- Experience of teaching HNC/HNDs
- Experience of contributing to education, training or learning environments
- Experience of delivering in specific areas such as coding, cyber security, computer programming etc
- Experience of course development and lesson planning
- Knowledge of using Microsoft packages and technologies such as Adobe, Java
- Experience of planning and delivering in line with Ofsted requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant digital area
- A recognised teaching qualification
- GCSE or Level 2 in Maths, English
- Assessors/Verifiers Award
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.