Protocol are working closely with a Further Education College based in Bath in their search for an Early Years Lecturer/Assessor. The College is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the rapidly growing department is looking for passionate and motivated people to join the team.
- To deliver departmental requirements of core and additional programmes including paediatric first aid, safeguarding, food safety and personal tutoring. To support, advise and assist apprentices during their training.
- Deliver on Level 1, 2, 3 and HE programmes as required by the demands of the curriculum. To undertake initial assessment of apprentices and assist in their action planning.
- Producing schemes of work, lesson plans, assessment plans, learning materials and any other related activities that impact on the effectiveness of learning.
- Engage with students and employers in work-based assessments and ensure outstanding learner development and support
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven experience teaching at L1-L3
- Recognised assessing qualification
- Demonstrable experience in the Early Years industry
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- (Desirable) Early years qualification.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.