Protocol are working with a local authority in Liverpool to recruit a Floristry Tutor to teach adults in a community setting on a part-time basis.
In every local authority area across Liverpool, the adult education learning service targets the most deprived deciles of population. This organisation’s focus is on employability, health and wellbeing and community engagement. Their culture directly addresses the vision to improve the economy and the life chances of those in the Liverpool City Region.
The adult education service in Liverpool is a first steps provider, mainly delivering qualifications up to level 2 (GCSE equivalent). Many learners attend to gain skills and qualifications for work. There is also a significant range of non-qualification courses which support health and well-being. Courses run during the day, evening and on Saturday.
- Ensure a high-quality learning experience is taught that enables learners to make swift, good progress.
- To implement approaches and techniques that are bespoke to the needs of students.
- To work collaboratively including the sharing of resources with mathematics colleagues in order to secure excellent outcomes for learners.
- To assess learners accordingly to agreed assessment stipulation.
- To attend team meetings to review learners’ progress, agree specific teaching approaches, plan specific interventions and the impact of these actions with the intention to ensure all learners excel.
- Set and monitor targets with learners to consistently support their progress and achievement of at least their minimum target grade.
The person & qualifications
- A recognised teaching qualification (minimum level 3)
- Experience delivering Catering
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum Level 2 in Maths and English
- (Desirable) experience teaching adult learners
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.