Protocol is excited to be working with a Further Education College based in Bath to recruit for experienced Business Lecturers. The college is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the department is looking for passionate and motivated people to join the team. The successful candidates will be working with full time students on courses covering all aspects of the business and digital industry whilst ensuring the high standards of the institution are met.
- Two part-time roles available, one at 30hrs per week, one at 22.5hrs per week
- Salary up to £33,278 pro rata dependent on candidate
- Delivering on various Business courses at levels 1-5 and T levels where required
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive lessons
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with backgrounds in business with relevant subject qualifications. The ideal candidate will have experience either teaching or assessing students at FE level and a track record of success in an educational establishment. A teaching qualification or assessors award are desired but individuals with a strong industry background and the willingness to attain this will also be considered.
Have you got what it takes?
- Industry or educational background in Business and Digital Industry
- Experience working with students within an education establishment
- A teaching or qualification or the willingness to work towards one
- An upbeat passionate approach to your work to motive inspire and educate learners
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.