Protocol is working closely with a South Yorkshire college, looking for 2 passionate Criminology Lecturers to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
In this role, you will ensure students develop professional and personal skills relevant to their field of study, creating and marking assignments and coursework, and providing excellent professional training for learners of various backgrounds and abilities.
This is a full-time role that will be reviewed termly, with two positions available. The role pays £20 – £23 per hour based on experiences and qualifications + holiday pay.
– Provide quality criminology education to students while creating an environment focused on safety and development
– Create, set, and assess students coursework and assignments, ensuring they are developing key skills and knowledge in criminology
– Working with other lecturers and college staff to ensure student safety and to help address any concerns
– Experience in providing criminology in education up to level 3, or relevant industry experience
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– A teaching qualification (or willing to work towards one)
– A DBS or be willing to apply for one.
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.