Protocol are currently working with a fantastic provider of Further Education to recruit for two permanent plumbing lecturers in Liverpool and Merseyside .
You will be responsible for teaching up to a level 3 in plumbing.
The person & qualifications
- Successful applicants will be in possession of a Full Level 3 NVQ/Craft qualification in plumbing
- You will hold a PGCE/Cert Ed or equivalent teaching qualification or have a willingness to work towards one
- You will be in possession of a D32 & D33 with CPD or A1 or be willing to work towards one
- You will be in possession of a D34 with CPD or V1 or be willing to work towards
- Successful applicants will have extensive industry experience within the domestic and small commercial plumbing sector
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.