Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis to start in the new academic year.
Role 1 details: (16 hours per week Wednesday – Friday)
Planning and delivering:
- Unit 7: Software Development Lifecycles (HNC)
- Unit 4: Database Design and Development (HNC)
- Unit 13: Website Design and Development (HNC)
- Unit 14: Business Intelligence (HND)
- Unit 27: Artificial Intelligence (HND)
Role 2 details: (6 hours per week, Tuesdays)
Planning and delivering:
- BTEC Level 1, Vocational Studies- Unit ADB Portfolio
- BTEC Level 2, Workskills – Unit 9: Applying Numeracy in the Workplace and Unit 11: Using IT to Manage Information at Work
- BTEC Level 3, Unit 19: The Internet of Things
The person & qualifications
- You must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Have a relevant Computing or IT qualification
- Recent experience of teaching Computing and IT
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.