Protocol are recruiting for a Health and Social Care Lecturer, This is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity based in East Ham.
- To teach, assess learning and take an active role in the delivery of successful learning experiences of students which contribute to, increased retention, achievement and progression.
- To teach on a range of courses, including health, health sciences and health and social care which include 14-19 and adult learners on courses ranging from entry to level 3.
- To develop the curriculum in line with national requirements, local community needs, and the needs of employment.
- To work effectively as a member of the team, reporting to the Head of school and liaising with colleagues in the College.
- To take an active role in own professional development in relation to all aspects of the role.
The person & qualifications
- To be qualified or working towards teaching qualification.
- A honours degree in a health and social care related field or final professional qualification related to Health and Social Care.
- Minimum of Level 2 literacy and numeracy.
- A DBS on the update service or willingness to obtain one.
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.