Protocol is excited to be working closely with a FE College in the Bath area to help recruit for Animal Care Technicians. We are looking for passionate and caring candidates who are dedicated to the welfare of animals, attending to their dietary needs, and maintaining their health records. The college is committed to providing a broad range of animal care and management courses and the department is looking for passionate and motivated people to support the team.
- 4x part-time roles available, including weekend hours and flexible bank working.
- Salary £18,432 pro-rata plus benefits.
- Maintain animal records and ensure high standards of animal health, hygiene and welfare are ensured.
- To work individually or as part of a small team to perform routine husbandry duties.
- Communicate with external agencies if required.
- Make welfare decisions when required and communicate this with the supervisor.
We are therefore seeking a passionate individual with a background in animal care/welfare or a student currently undertaking an animal care/welfare course who would like to support their learning with additional responsibilities.
Have you got what it takes?
- Level 2 or above in Animal Care with good or above grades.
- Relevant experience within the animal care industry, specifically with husbandry duties with domesticated animals.
- Full and clean driving licence
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.