Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for a Data Protection Officer to devise, implement, maintain and operate the establishments approach to data protection.
37 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Salary: £11.00 – £13.00ph negotiable
The person & qualifications
- 4 GCSE’s grades A*-C including English and Mathematics is essential.
- A recognised legal or similar data protection qualification is essential.
- Experience of data protection compliance
- Knowledge of the UK General Data Protection Regulation
- Expert communication skills
- Observe and monitor compliance with the Data Protection Act
- To assist all staff in dealing with technical issues on computers across the College.
- Maintain safe working practices in accordance with College Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Answer and deal with telephone enquiries in a professional manner.
- Carry out data protection audits and escalate recommendations
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.