Protocol are delighted to be recruiting for a Permanent Full-time Mechanical Engineering Lecturer at a local college in Bury.
37 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Salary: £29,109 – £33,739
The person & qualifications
- Minimum of a Level 4 qualification in Mechanical Engineering (or a related subject)
- Teaching qualification
- English & Maths (A*-C (or equivalent))
- Experience of successful teaching on Mechanical Engineering courses or similar
- To deliver excellent and inclusive teaching, learning and assessment in the
classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress.
- To plan delivery so schemes of work, lesson plans and individual learning plans
support learner progress and timely achievement.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.