Protocol are working closely with a Further Education college based in the Lowestoft area in their search for an experienced Forensic Science & Criminology Lecturer to help grow their already extensive department. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to deliver outstanding and innovative teaching and learning to Level 3 students whilst ensuring the high standards of the institution are met.
- One sessional 0.8/29.6hrs position available
- £20-£28 per hour, plus statutory holiday pay
- Delivering Level 3 Forensic Science & Criminology related courses
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive lessons
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with backgrounds in Forensics and Criminology focused subjects. The ideal candidate will have experience either teaching or assessing students at Level 3 and a track record of success in an educational establishment.
Have you got what it takes?
- Experience working with students or apprentices either within an education establishment or on site
- A teaching or assessors qualification
- An upbeat passionate approach to your work to motive inspire and educate learners
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.