Apprenticeships Operations, ILR Data Quality & Programme Reporting Administrator
We are looking for a talented individual who is experienced in apprenticeships to work in a university in the south west London area. The role holder will provide effective and efficient operations and administration across the range of Apprenticeship activities in support of the University’s Employer-Led Education Strategy.
- Ensure data is accurately entered and coded on the University’s ILR system every month according to processes and procedures and stored in line with data protection requirements and the Funding Rules and ESFA advice
- Ensure all apprenticeship evidence packs/apprenticeship contractual paperwork is completed timely and of a high standard to ensure a smooth and seamless enrolment process to the ILR.
- Confirm that supporting evidence is complete, accurate and timely and ensure that processes for collection and checking of evidence is delivering compliance ahead of claims.
- Run data and evidence validation checks monthly and address quality issues between data and supporting evidence.
- Analyse data from the ILR, record keeping and other systems to develop and produce regular standard and bespoke reports for Management and Schools on risk and performance, highlighting action to address risk.
- Update and maintain an overall accurate record of the University’s invoices to government working with finance and other staff to confirm accuracy of claims.
- Manages inbound enquiries pre-start, process all applications for apprentice eligibility, produce and analyse tracking and monitoring data and conducts compliance checks. Raise employer and apprentice documentation pre-start and collates evidence pack, progress chase and collate Evidence Pack for onboarding.
- Develop advice and guidance for faculties and other teams, and employers to continuously improve quality and compliance.
- Organise advice and support for employers in the use of their Apprenticeship Service.
- Oversight of Tri-partite reviews, and on programme compliance, supports coaches with queries.
- Provide a proactive reporting and intelligence on the university’s KPIs to identify early issues and inform risk reporting.
- Support the Head of Employer-Led Education / Business Development with the provision of business intelligence on target clients, including the creation and maintenance of target client files.
- Undertake analysis and reporting of key service data.
- Undertake the design and implementation of regular client satisfaction surveys as determined by Management.
- Manage the design and setting up of IT-based systems and processes to capture and disseminate communications.
- The collation, organisation, interpretation and presentation of the key performance indicators, coordination of management information dashboard.
- Collate and maintain a range of data from staff related to service activities and present regular reports to Management.
- Work with colleagues to develop and maintain internal and external communications to maximise outreach and engagement with a range of audiences via a range of media and relevant to customer needs and current market trends.
- Contribute to the organisation and where appropriate representation of the University at events and conferences, including staffing exhibition stands
- Play a key role in supporting the development and maintenance of quality standards and the continuous quality improvement of the service.
- To undertake any other requirements as commensurate with the seniority of the post.
- ILR Experience (Essential)
- Ideally experienced in HE and Degree Apprenticeships
- Experience with Training Providers
- Apprenticeships Admin experience
What’s on offer?
- Temporary for 6 months and then will be made permanent
- £10 – £15 per hour (depending on experience)
If you are interested and would like to know more please call 0115 911 1218 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.