JOB TITLE: Engineering Lecturer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19-£22 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and is looking for a Engineering Lecturer.
- Planning and delivering Engineering up to Level 3.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Have a qualification in Engineering.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
This role will start from September 2022.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.