Protocol is excited to be working with a Further Education College based in Norwich to recruit for an experienced Lecturer of Social Work. The college is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the department is looking for passionate and motivated people to join the team. The successful candidate will be working local council employees as part of the bespoke apprenticeship programme designed to develop the next generation of social workers for the local area. Candidates will support learners on their apprenticeships whilst ensuring the high standards of the institution are met.
- One part-time role available, 18hrs pw, up to £35,298 pro rata.
- Fixed term contract until February 2025.
- Delivering for the Social Work Degree Apprenticeship Team.
- Ensuring a high standard of achievement through engaging and interactive sessions.
- Identifying and analysing student needs.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals with backgrounds who are registered social worker with a relevant degree level subject qualification. The ideal candidate will have experience either teaching or assessing students at FE/HE level and a track record of success in an educational establishment. A teaching qualification or assessors award are desired but individuals with a strong industry background and the willingness to attain this will also be considered.
Have you got what it takes?
- Industry or educational background in Social Work.
- Experience working with students within an education establishment.
- A teaching or qualification or the willingness to work towards one.
- An upbeat passionate approach to your work to motive inspire and educate learners.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.