Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Media/Art Technician.
The person & qualifications
- Instructor support during L1 Vocational Media & Art (BTEC) sessions
- Instructor support during L2 Creative Media Production (UAL) sessions
- Day to day checking in and out of media , gaming, Macs, gaming PCs and art equipment
- Day to day maintenance of media , gaming, Macs, gaming PCs and art equipment
- Day to day support of media , gaming, Macs, gaming PCs and art equipment classrooms and specialist areas
- A/V Duties for College purposes
- Open Events and Parents Evenings
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.