Protocol are working with a college in the Greater Manchester area to recruit for a permanent, full-time Health and Social Care lecturer to join their vibrant and supportive college for the new academic year 22/23.
The role is full-time (36 hours per week) and will begin in September.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with previous experience working within FE, to deliver high quality teaching and learning on our science and health programmes.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver innovative and stimulating teaching, learning and assessment to enable your students to achieve high grades.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Design and deliver a flexible and relevant range of provision including theory, practical and blended learning sessions.
- Be an outstanding teacher and role model Teach to a high standard and demonstrate the relevant skills to teach truly outstanding practical and theory lessons and innovative on-line resources.
- Contribute to students achieving high grades.
- Be the progress tutor providing pastoral support.
- Work with colleagues to create provision that excites and stimulates demand.
- Be able to deliver to current industry standards, relating this to working methods and practices found in your industry today.
- Nurture a culture of professional development that is integrated seamlessly in everyday practice.
- As a Programme Tutor you will be at the forefront of developing and delivering inspirational and ambitious lesson content and demonstrating your passion for education, and high expectations of learners.
The closing date for this role is 15/08/22.
You will need:
- Previous experience within Further Education, having taught Health and Social Care up to L3.
- Have a PGCE or another teaching or assessing qualification.
- Have strong industry experience, having worked in care or from a medical background.
- Have a DBS on the update service.
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.