Protocol is excited to be working closely with an FE College in the Bath area to help grow and develop their Foundation Learning programme. We are looking for passionate lecturers to work closely with the college and it’s local partners to ensure the best resources are being provided for a range of students with differing learning requirements. The college is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the department is looking for motivated people to join the team and ensure the high standards of the institution are met.
- One full-time permanent role available, up to £33,728 depending on candidate.
- Deliver learning programmes, including life skills, Employability L2 and both Functional Maths and English at Entry Level 1, Entry Level 2, Entry Level 3, Level 1 and 2, to learners with a range of special educational needs.
- To produce schemes of work, lesson plans, assessment plans, learning materials and any other related activities that impact on the effectiveness of learning.
- Work closely with the wider team of colleagues including the SEND Coordinator, college partners and support staff in class.
- To liaise and agree a programme of learning with the SEND and Inclusion Manager.
- To organise an induction programme for learners.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals who are experienced lecturers with relevant subject qualifications and a track record of success in an educational establishment.
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven experience of success in an educational setting.
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- An upbeat and passionate approach to your work.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.