We are working with a large Further Education College based in Lancashire to recruit a Temporary/Full Time Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
All feedback from staff working at the college is continually positive and have been given clear and concise instructions from their first day on campus. The College delivers education, training, employment and work-based learning solutions to thousands of organisations and learners. The focus is on meeting national and regional education, skills and employability needs for individuals and employers in the area.
The is a cover role and is expected to last from September to December, paying between £22 – £25 per hour
- Teaching Mechanical Engineering Level 1 – 3
- Setting, assessing and recording of learners’ work according to the procedures outlined by the appropriate awarding body
- To positively contribute to a safe learning and work environment ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and Safeguarding Policy and procedure.
The person & qualifications
- Level 4 or above in Mechanical Engineering – Essential
- Recognised teaching qualification or already working towards this – Essential
- Relevant industrial and / or professional experience in the areas of CNC programming, additive manufacturing and fabrication at a high level – Essential
- Experience of G-code, CNC setting and machining, CAM programming and machining – Essential
If interested, please call Matt on 0115 911 1219 or respond to this advert with your latest CV!
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.