Protocol is excited to be working closely with an FE College in the Bath area to help grow and develop their Education programmes. We are looking for passionate lecturers and assessors to work closely with the college and deliver on education focused courses to help develop the next generation of teachers. The college is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the department is looking for motivated people to join the team and ensure the high standards of the institution are met.
- Part-time, permanent role, 11hr per week, up to £33,728 pro-rata depending on candidate.
- To deliver up to Level 4 Education standards and qualifications using appropriate teaching methods.
- To co-ordinate and maintain records of formative and summative assessments of students’ learning carried out by the course team.
- To provide induction, assessment, training, coaching, teaching and assessment to learners who are undertaking Apprenticeship Programs, full and part-time learning and supporting qualification(s).
- To work pro-actively to forward the success and vision of the department and the College.
- To create an engaging learning programme that inspires and motivates learners to improve their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the Education field to meet the needs of the IfATE awarding body, End-Point Assessment organisation and requirements of the industry to ensure job readiness.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals who are experienced lecturers with relevant subject qualifications and a track record of success in an educational establishment.
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven experience of success in an educational setting.
- A recognised teaching/assessing qualification.
- An upbeat and passionate approach to your work.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.