Protocol is excited to be working closely with an FE College in the Nantwich area to help grow and develop one of their key curriculums. We are looking for a passionate and experienced course/programme leader to work closely with the college and awarding bodies to ensure exemplary performance of the department. The college is committed to providing a broad range of academic subjects and the department is looking for motivated people to join the team and ensure the high standards of the institution are met.
- Full-time, permanent role, 37hr per week, up to £36,124 depending on candidate.
- Ensure development of new curriculum content consistent with college approved procedures to meet learner and customer needs including compliance with awarding body requirements.
- Assesses, examines and supports students and candidates using a variety of methods to maximise learner potential.
- Ensures compliance with quality assurance processes for one or more college programmes to enable consistency in assessments and quality in delivering teaching and learning.
- Leads in providing educational guidance and in the marketing and recruitment of students to attract potential learners and improve conversion rates across the curriculum area.
- Ensures that learning resources and opportunities are developed and fully utilised in order to enhance learner experience and employability.
We are therefore seeking passionate individuals who are experienced course leaders/programme managers with relevant subject qualifications and a track record of success in an educational establishment.
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven experience of success in an educational setting.
- A recognised teaching/assessing qualification.
- An upbeat and passionate approach to your work.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.