Job Title: Motor Vehicle Lecturer – Permanent
Pay grade: Negotiable
Hours: Full time
Location -Stamford College
QRS are working on behalf of Stamford College and are looking for a full time Motor Vehicle Lecturer on a permanent basis to start ASAP.
Benefits of working with IEG
- Opportunities to develop or start a carrier in education
- Safe and secure place to work
- Good work/life balance
- Ideal for people with school age children
- Staff are approachable and friendly – strong team
- Free on-site parking
- Free breakfast
- Access to discount platforms and onsite salon/restaurant
To contribute effectively to the successful learning experiences of students in the College through effective teaching that meets or exceeds College standards and results in high levels of student retention and achievement. To demonstrate a commitment to meeting the Professional Teaching Standards in support of the learner journey. To teach and assess on a range of Motor Vehicle Level 1 to 4 (HND) and possibly other related programmes. This role includes course co-ordination.
Key Qualifications Required:
- up to Level 3 Motor Vehicle qualification (or willing to work towards)
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification or working towards one.
- Experience in the industry is beneficial.
- No experience needed in teaching but it is beneficial.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
- Minimum of Level 2 for English & Maths or willing to take assessments
Click Apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010