Role – Carpentry & Joinery Skills Trainer Assessor
Salary – Salary negotiable
Hours – 37 hours per week, all year round, to be worked flexibly
Location –Stamford & Peterborough
QRS are recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity, on behalf of Inspire Education Group, for a Carpentry & Joinery Skills Trainer Assessor.
You will manage, review and assess a caseload of learners who are based in the workplace and are currently undertaking level 2 and level 3 apprenticeships.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
· Work alongside the Apprenticeship Coordinator in Apprentice sign-up, initial assessment and induction process.
· Assist in the coordination of any employer engagement initiatives.
· Liaise with other lecturers to monitor apprentice progress and provide the necessary report.
· Liaise with lecturing staff to compile and carry out comprehensive apprentice reviews which lead to meaningful action plans.
· Ensure that apprentices are clear on the criteria and the evidence they have to gain to meet this.
· Provide support to employers and supervisors to provide the apprentice with opportunities to gain the required evidence and to validate it.
· Provide support to apprentices, employers and supervisors to use the e-portfolio system effectively and efficiently.
· Provide individual/small group e-portfolio sessions for apprentices as required.
· Liaise with lecturers and others in facilitating students access to and use of appropriate learning materials, equipment, resources etc.
· Assess students by formal or informal methods as required by external examining bodies and following internal College procedures.
· NVQ/Advanced Craft or equivalent Level 3 qualification)
· Assessor Award (A1/TAQA/CAVA)
· Level 3 Award in Education & Training/PTLLS or equivalent
· Minimum of Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy (GCSE English Language and Maths (Grade C/4 or above) or other Level 2 equivalent qualifications
For more information, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com