JOB TITLE: Engineering Technician
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambs
WORKING HOURS: Full time
SALARY: £11.12 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
Benefits of working with IEG
- Safe and secure place to work
- Enabled a good work/life balance
- Ideal for people with school age children
- Staff are approachable and friendly – strong team
- Free on-site parking
- Free breakfast
We are currently recruiting for a Engineering Technician for Peterborough college, and this may be the next step in your career that you need!
The successful candidate needs to have an understanding of engineering as well a mechanical understanding.
– Level 2 English and Math’s
– Qualification in relevant subject area
If you are interested in this role apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010