Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client are looking for 3 School Administrators to join them for the next academic year on a temporary ongoing basis.
2 x full time 36 hours per week Monday – Friday
1 x part time 8.30am to 1pm Monday to Thursday
£13 – £15 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
The School Administrators will work together to provide a high-quality administrative support service in a fast- paced working environment, meeting the needs of the learners, Heads of School and the teaching teams and supporting curriculum activities and objectives.
The person & qualifications
- Have experience of providing administrative support and excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have experience of providing exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers.
- To have the ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written with staff, students and the public and a range of other stakeholders, evidencing a good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing a quality customer service.
- Initiative and ability to prioritise one’s own work and work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work as an effective member of a team.
- Strong digital competency, with ability to use Microsoft Software including Office365, Sharepoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- L2 in Maths and English
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.