- The Quality Officer will work closely with the Head of Quality to ensure the highest standards of educational quality and compliance within the college.
- This role includes responsibilities related to quality assurance processes, learner feedback, complaints management, and serving as a Safeguarding Officer, if required.
- Coordinate quality monitoring systems across the college.
- Implement initiatives to drive improvements to academic standards.
- Support the annual self-assessment process and production of the Self-Assessment Report and Quality Improvement Plan.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Quality and Vice Principal Curriculum and Quality as required.
- Act as key coordinator for learner feedback processes, ensuring that learners’ feedback is dealt with courteously and promptly and to the highest standards of customer service.
The person & qualifications
Commitment to Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Safeguarding and Prevent
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Administration experience including establishing, maintaining and updating filing, IT and database systems
Minimum of level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths and/or extensive experience in an administrative role
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.